Does the repeater module in Oxygen builder confuse you, scare you, or frustrate you?
In this Oxygen tutorial I'm going to use a real-world, real-client example of why a repeater is valuable and exactly how to build it from start to finish.
We'll start by looking at the client's sitemap, choosing a Custom Post Type to create, adding items to the Custom Post Type, and then displaying those items dynamically using an Oxygen repeater module.
As a bonus, you'll also learn:
- How to quickly and easily create a Custom Post Type
- A shortcut for adding lots of pages, posts, or items to a Custom Post Type quickly.
- How to quickly design a card for your data.
- How to turn your Oxygen repeater into a perfect columns grid in seconds.
- How to make an entire card clickable inside a repeater.
- How to query your repeater in Oxygen 3.7 and older PLUS how to do a basic query in 3.8+ using the new advanced query builder.
- And more…
Repeaters are one of the most valuable and important modules in Oxygen builder. If you're using Custom Post Types (10 reasons you should be using Custom Post Types) then you definitely need to know and understand repeaters!
Thanks for watching. Please drop a comment and a thumbs up to help support the channel!